Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rihanna Speaks On Chris Brown's Abuse

CHIIIILE! Now, you KNOW your good Judy had to come and give you skanks the inside scoop right from the horse Rihanna's mouth. Or maybe it's her cousin, chile. I've only had 3 martini's and a blunt... and its LATE! Its already the afternoon!!!






But seriously bitches, can you believe what happened? Chile, now you know my mouth hung wide open when I heard this shit! I mean that came out of left field for points! I don't believe the herpes thing thats going around, there is no proof of any of that, but there is proof of a criminal record in the name of Christopher Brown. Chile, I hope this works out, but knowing you shady heifers, the public can't wait to build you up to tear you clean down. Chile...

No comments:

Post a Comment