Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Awwww.. How Pwecious!!




Look at Destiny's Divas Kelly & LeToya sharing step & repeat space for an E! Entertainment event. So much for the "don't mention her name" commands being barked at Kelly. My, how times have changed! And they both look stunning as usual.

This should fuel the rumors of a DC Reunion but I don't see it happening. Now in a better world, The ex-members would get together, form another group, call it, chile I don't know, Destiny's Grown Ass Women, and release a project of just wall to wall, cover to cover tea spillin, honey!

2 comments:

  1. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! A TELL ALL BOOK WILL COME OUT IN NO TIME! YEY! I AM HAPPY TO SEE THEM TOGETHER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when BYEonce told Kelly not to mentioned those girls names. She was trying to tell them that she saw one of them in the mall and Ms beyallaboutme straight up shut Kelly down for that.

    ReplyDelete