Friday, April 15, 2011

Thief (Who Ruined The World)

HAMMERCY JESUS! I have been gone far too long!! I have to apologize for my prolonged absence, I have just been so unbelievably busy with amazing things going on, it's been a crying FOOL, but for this very momentous occasion, I come to you swimming through the thickest new growth roots and standing strong on the tallest ass pad known to man to proclaim that after listening to a clip of that SMOLDERING 4-ALARM CHILI BURNT TO A DAM CRISP EXTRA WELL DONE OPEN FLAME BROILED ASS HOT MESSSSSSSSS of Beyonce's new "song", I have to say THAT DAMN TEARS IT WITH THIS LADY! I can't with her, I can't with her delusional ass STANS, I can't with Makael and four motherfuckers that LOOK like him, and I can't with the world at large if you let this crap continue unscathed!

So if you want to hear HER EARTHSHATTERING NEW MUSIC THAT SHE CAME UP WITH ALL ON HER OWN, click the link below to listen to what 20 seconds of pure, concentrated, new born HELL sounds like.



and btw, Major Lazer (ft. Vybz Kartel) did it better...



Tootles, till next time....

3 comments:

  1. chile, I know I want to be back in full swing, but since this is the season for ho-shit, I had to come back sooner than I was fully ready for, but girl, i LIIIVE for your blog over there, chile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a fabulous writing style. Glad I found this site.

    ReplyDelete