Sunday, July 4, 2010

Tina Must Be Stopped!




Chile.. so I was surfin' MTO when I ran into this lovely pic of Beyonce taking a pic with people her own age. Instead of doing her hair that day, Tina just slapped Bey upside the head with a box of slinkys, and bag of old funyuns, dipped her head in a solution of just for men hair dye and sent her off to Glamour Shots in some mall in Texas looking fabulous! Either that or she was auditioning for a role in B.A.P.S. All bitch is missing is a few sparklers, smoke-bombs and skyrockets stuck in her head, and we can really get this ghetto 4TH OF JULY party started!

5 comments:

  1. Here I am again...

    Beyonce's HAIR look just like a tacky and overdone Miss Tina BAG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i thank you!! happy 4th to ya! and you should be a blogger here, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I am too lazy chile! I had a blog for like a day and then I got tired of it ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAD TRIPLE DEAD!

    I COULD SWEAR BEYONCE GOT A MUSTASH HERE TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks PHOTOSHOPPED.

    ReplyDelete