Thursday, June 10, 2010

'Alejandro' Director Making Stuff Up...



In an attempt to quell some of the backlash from Lady Gaga's latest work of fart, Steven Klein, the 'Alejandro' video director, puts down his copy of Highway To Hell long enough to have a brief interview with MTV. This is what he farted:

“The religious symbolism is not meant to denote anything negative, but represents the character’s battle between the dark forces of this world and the spiritual salvation of the Soul,” Klein wrote. “Thus at the end of the film, she chooses to be a nun, and the reason her mouth and eyes disappear is because she is withdrawing her senses from the world of evil and going inward towards prayer and contemplation.”

Klein added that the scene in which Gaga ingests the rosary beads is meant to represent “the desire to take in the holy.”


Bitch lie like a rug! The evil nun from hell's eyes are burned away like a some shit from Nightmare on Elm Street so she can go inward and pray? Say what???

I don't claim to know what that creepy shit was about, but after I watched that video, my phone rang and told me I would die in 7 days. It's day 3... chile, I'm scared!

1 comment: