Wednesday, January 13, 2010

From The Captain Obvious Files: Michelle Williams Leaves MWM




Yes, Ray Charles with an infected pink-eye could see this shit coming...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 12, 2010

STATEMENT REGARDING GRAMMY-AWARD WINNING SINGER MICHELLE WILLIAMS DISSOLVING HER MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH MATHEW KNOWLES AND MUSIC WORLD ENTERTAINMENT

“After much prayer and consideration I have decided to part ways from my management team, Mathew Knowles and Music World Entertainment. From my time in Destiny’s Child to my solo career, I am grateful for everything Mathew and his team has done for me. We’ve shared great success together. However, as I move in a new direction in my career, I felt it was time. I wish Mathew Knowles and the Music World Entertainment family all the best.”


Well slap me in the face with a no-shit stick. So the master-plan is FINALLY complete now. It's just a hot mess that it took as long as it did for her to depart.

I'm sure Beyonce is just so distraught over this. Mathew is so torn up about it he has to go out and do a bump of coke off of a random hookers ass cheek.

Let us all bow our heads and pray that Beyonce and Mathew will get through this trying time! Let the chuuch say AMEN.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO! u crack me up. but yea she's about a year late but hopefully she can make up for lost time.. maybe kelly, michelle, farrah, letoya and latavia could form a supergroup and mop the floor w/ that fake ass bitch

    ReplyDelete