Sunday, March 21, 2010

And I Wanna Thank Ya...



When I started this blog a year or so ago, It was just a place for me to collect random crap that made me laugh and spill tea on celebs who should get a stiff stern chiiile PLEASE!! Shortly after I started this blog, I found a blog called Hate On Beyonce, and the girls were READING up in there! I got eternal life, but suddenly and with little to no warning the posts stopped and rumors started spreading that the Knowles clan was up to some voodoo shit.

Then came other sites like Destiny's Child Rumours which became the new gold standard and the go-to blog, but eventually there was some hostile takeover or something, chile (don't get me to lyin) and out of that Destiny's Rehab was born (which, by the way is kicking ass and taking names, honey!) as well as a resurgence over at We All Hate On Beyonce.

My little blog was never intended to target any one particular artist, but damnit letting The Countess of Crotch-Rot Beyonce have it is just SO MUCH FUN!! Me love it long time!

So, in this post, I want to take the time to personally thank all of you for checking out what my goofy ass has to say. So thank you Anonymous, FedUp, Andi K, TruthBeTold, Quianna, Shatara, Creative Krystalk, Girlwithmouth, Krystal D*lyte, Matty Cain, Tabitha, Lyrica, Old School and even Clit Flea any anyone else who has contributed to this blog and kept this dialogue going!

And I wish a bitch WOULD try to shut me down, cuz Honeychildren, I come here to kick ass and chew bubble gum.. and I'm all out of bubble gum!

P.S.: if I forgot to shout you out let me know in the comments and I will edit this post

7 comments:

  1. GIR! I like your blog! I like your writing style you always add a bit more juice using that discriptive language...
    Keep writin' and lets bust this bish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes girl we love you. You always have me LMAO I found this blog when someone posted one of your posts on mediatakeout and I was falling out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the great work, and I love your writing style! Keep your posts coming, I look forward to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thanks everyone! and Old School I added your name to the shout outs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww shucks aint nothin xoxoxox let me stop, but yeah, its good to know im not the only one not hopping on the Bedonky train. (damn was that mean*?) oh well. Keep it coming you got a growing audience that thinks she needs to sit the hell down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good job. Your blog is funny as hell! I say more soilders in the battle field to spread the truth on the Knowles the better the battle will be won!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you Too Chile! You're the best thing since sliced bread, and pretty mean with the written word too. :-)

    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete