Sunday, March 21, 2010

'Queen" Bey Has 5 4 UK #1's




Chile, so I was bein nosy over at That Grape Juice and came across this post claiming that The Dutchess Of Dumbasses now has 5 #1 singles in the UK (‘Crazy In Love’, ‘Deja Vu’, ‘Beautiful Liar’, ‘If I Were A Boy’, and ‘Telephone’)

Now, I LOOOVE the UK so I hate to have to get the UK children together real quick, honey, but isn't "Telephone" Lady Gaga's song? So IOW the bitch has a grand total of a whopping FOUR #1 songs in the UK! See how fierce she is? Chiiile, PLEASE!! Bitch is full of refer smoke and mirrors her daddy Matty uses to snort crack off of.

Didn't she release damn near the whole "I Am..." as singles? Where's Diva? Where's Single Ladies? Where's Halo? Where's Ego? Where's Sweet Dreams? Where's Ave Maria? Where's Video Phone? Why isn't all of her crap going number one? I mean she IS so FIERCE, aint she?

6 comments:

  1. That sacrilegious nut had no business singing (butchering) the Ave Maria in that see-through-lampshade-lingerie-madonna-did-that-back-when?-disgraceful-to-the-Mother-of-Christ-catasrophe-of-an-outfit. She probably doesn't know the meaning of "Ave Maria."

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a UK-er, I've never heard "Ave Maria" (I just can't force myself to YouTube it), I've only heard "Halo" because of the Haiti benefit (and I wish I didn't) and I only know "Video Phone" because I enjoy Gaga. I've also to my knowledge never heard "Diva," "Sweet Dreams" or "Ego."

    I bet you're all jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ l:52 well you should consider yourself mighty fortunate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^^ LOL at 1:52 Girl!
    So noone is checking for this bitch in the uK huh??? LMAO!!!
    you can foll American and Asia but Girl yuo need more CLASS to take over Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fool....oh my there needs to be a spell check
    BY THE WAY I am loving MONICAS new track and wish her luck when it drops tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hail Mary,
    full of grace,
    the Lord is with thee;
    blessed art thou among women,
    and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
    Jesus.
    Holy Mary,
    Mother of God,
    pray for us sinners,
    now and at the hour of our death.
    Amen.-English Lyrics to " The Ave Maria".Hey Bey,was this appropriate to sing while wearing your lingerie and lampshade?.

    ReplyDelete