Thursday, March 11, 2010

Telephony (Update with Video)



Well, Honeychildren, tonight is the big night for the new Lady GaGa video Telephone ft. Beyonce to be released out into the wild, and the crazies are already climbing up telephone poles and sticking receivers up their vaginas in honor (yes, the boys that love Beyonce has vaginas, too)

Anyway, I know where I'll be when that shit comes on. I'll be watching my telephone closely waiting to damn dial 911 for when the shit goes down and bitches start flooding the streets in leotards and phones tangled in their weaves, so if you must, honey, use this post as a place to escape to get away from the likes of tired bitches like Exhibit A:


(p.s. I don't have much against GaGa, but I'm gonna have to give her ass a stiff stern side-eye after this hot gabbitch comes out)

UPDATE: SO I've just witnessed this smokin hot rancid ass excuse for a video. What a MESS! If u have the intention of watching it, SPOILER ALERT: This 10 minute long hernia was about Lesbianage, bad acting, Virgin Mobile ad, Thelma & Louise and Jermaine Jackson's "Dynamite" video. I was willing to give it a chance but this shit was a deep-fried FOOL! See for yourself below, but first make sure your insurance policy is up to date;



Chiiiiile!

7 comments:

  1. good to see an update from you gir!

    I cannot wait for this flying piece of turd to air and flop like a falling piece of turd would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chile yes! I've been held with work, I will try to post more often.. I appreciate every visit, comment etc...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the gist of the video is she is in prison, I am assuming from where "Paparazzi" ends. Her lover (Beyonce) bails her out and they plot to kill her boyfriend (Tyrese). Gaga suggests they kill everyone ("Once you kill the cow you have to make a burger") but asks Beyonce if she is sure. She says yes ("Broken mirror....blah,blah,blah"), so they poison everybody and runs off to be together and "never come back".

    See Gaga killed her boyfriend in "Paparazzi" and Gaga helps her HoneyBee kill hers so they can be together.

    ------------
    I thought the video was Great, Nice Concept, Cool Visuals. But not Quite as good as the Poker Face or Single Ladies or Bad Romance video. I mean could you really top these videos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://i41.tinypic.com/ay4qie.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHE IS KILLING OUR YOUNG. BUT I THINK THAT
    IS THE WAY THEY WHAT IT TO BE.

    A WORLD OF EVIL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY CLIT FLEA

    Why are you being fake as hell (like your idol) and now calling yourself "CF" when you know damn well thats the name that I gave you, for not respecting yourself more than to call yourself "CLIT FLEA"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea i saw the vid and its ridicoulusly mind numbingly retarted!! its scary that thes 2 whore mongers are allowed to continue breathing and flood the minds of these easily encouragable low self esteem having youth!! i shield my children 4rm these satanic demonic spreading scutweeds cuz ill be damnedif they raise my kids like alot of these parents have aalowed them, to do with theirs! silly rabbits karma is a beeeyaaatch!!<<<xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete