Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bitch Dodged A Bullet...




Chiiile, so I'm still loungin' around in my Dereon dress, the one Tina farted glitter all over. Yes, bitch is looking FIERCE! (who mad?)

"Honeychile, why are you all glamorous? What's the occasion?" you ask?

I'm glad you bitches asked because yesterday was supposed to be a big night. Don't nobody need no stankin Oscar when you have an elegant Razzie nomination. And even though He Terch'd Mah Chile had this award clearly in the bag, the voters much preferred to give Sandra Bullock the award for less obvious reasons, chile. Here's the tea...

Bullock implied that many Razzie voters had not actually seen the movie but cast ballots for her hoping to get her to show up at the awards. Bullock said if they watched the DVD – "I mean really watch it" – and decided it was not the worst performance of the year after all, then she would come back next year and "give back the Razzie. ... then we'll go drink afterwards."


DAMN YOU TO HELL RAZZIES! I bought this amayzun outfit to celebrate, and now I have no place to go in my fierce ass Dereon dress made out of bath towels, garbage bags, twistie ties, dog breath, paper clips, glitter farts, wig glue & dried gumbo dust.

Razzies, I'm sending you my Citi Trends receipt and I want my money back! I spent alot on it; 4 ripped food stamps, a box of Kix off W.I.C, 3 postage stamps, a used bus transfer and 2 chuck-e-cheese tokens and I want my money back RAT NAH OR IH SHOW YOU CRAYZUH!!

5 comments:

  1. Chile I was Rolling Laughing just by the 1st Paragraph, He Terch'd Mah Chile?? ROTFF DEAD

    Beyonce really didnt deserve that Razzie or the Nomination. Shes a pretty good overall Actress. Id put her on a Nia long/Queen latifa level ahead of JLO, Meagon Good & many others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEYONCE WAS ROBBED! how dare those bastards! she deserved that award! dont they know how talented she is?? this is the last time i eve watch the razzies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Beyonce was robbed. I can't believe this mess, well I guess the fans really wanted to get up an personal with Sandra. If Beyonce would have won she would have been a no show. I can't believe that a trained actor like Matt Damon trained 6 months to get the accent right for the movie Ivitucs? And this twitch won't do 1 hour of traing. Matt has already won an Oscar and he's still training. This woman has no shame, well at least her hard work was paid with a Razzie nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they crazy !!! Sanda win and Oscar and a Razzie the same year!
    what is this fuquerry?

    ReplyDelete