Saturday, April 24, 2010

I Bey Sad...



I'm sad. There has been little to no activity regarding the first family of fucked up shit as of lately, and its making me miss the crooks! Chile, maybe a form of Stockholm Syndrome?

When ya gonna gonna fall down another flight of stairs and land on top of your bodyguard in spread-eagle, Bey? When ya gonna have another bouncing baby bastard, Matty? When ya gonna chase Dorothy and Toto thru Oz on your broomstick again, Tina? When ya gonna throw another diva fit on live TV, Solo? And when ya gonna put on that bathing suit again teach your wife another coochie routine, Jay?

You know what, I take it back, I'm not sad... I'm BORED!

C'MON KNOWLES! DON'T JUST STAND THERE LOOKIN UGLY... DO SOMETHING!!!

1 comment:

  1. Child it is slow news day lately however they won't fail their fuckery will come soon. You got 18 years of Nixon to come up. That is material right there. Beyonce have not even got knock up yet and let alone the next album of her got a lot of material for you to go by! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete