Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Jay-Z Is A Candy ASS!



Someone from Brooklyn Zoo should be fired because they let this wild animal loose on the street the other day; thats when a kid trying to raise money for basketball camp heard hooves in the distance. When he asked Jay-z to buy some candy, Jay-Z replied "I don't eat chocolate." Thats when I would have tried to sell him a feedbag of wild oats and hay. He doesn't wear high-heel shoes, lacefronts, buttpads and tampons in public either, but I'm sure he's bought some for his publicity stunt wife.

Now ain't that some evil Camel shit. Chile ain't nobody tell you to eat it, just BUY IT! It would have been for a good cause, cause he's clearly out there hustling trying to make it, but Queen Camel is so far removed from days of struggle that he couldn't even buy a few packs of M&M's. What an ASS!

But if he knows karma like I know karma, he'll find out she's a solid milk-chocolate BITCH! After his blood money runs out he will be back to rapping on the Brooklyn subway and selling ass in the piss-flavored corridors of Marcy projects for a half-eaten Snikers' bar .

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back love :)
    && i second that Jay like his wife is a hot mess
    p.s. and over a candy bar too...smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gir I am glad to see you back writing in circles around these two sad exuses for "success" stories...
    I cannot believe what I am hearing , this bitch dont have two brain cells in his body to realize that this boy is working his ASS off to make some money and this bitch says NO i dont eat chocolate, he aint asking you to eat your wifes pu**y! I heard of celebs tipping like $100 and this bitch cant spare $5...I guess he got rich by being a cheap trick turning bitch !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Jay, bad looking out. He could've at least donated a five-er to the dude. YOU KNOW HIS HAS THE MONEY! Yeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a jerk. It is from a kid for goodness sake. All he had to do is but the whole dam box and give out the candy to his staff or something. I would of sold him hay too child! BUT HE CANTGIVE 5 DOLLARS. I HOPE THISBOY NEVER BUY AN ALBUM FROM HIM AND HIS DAM WIFE EITHER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never will..lame ass douchebags

    ReplyDelete
  6. BYEonce is a joke told by Matty CainApril 23, 2010 at 7:30 AM

    What a loser!!! A camel loser that is.

    ReplyDelete