Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Put It In A Litterbox...



Chiiile! After still trying to recover from the TeleFOOL video, I said to myself, I need to see Beyonce in another video like I need my ass cheeks decorated like easter eggs, and this is when I remembered she has a video coming out soon with Alicia Keys... (cut to me gouging my eyes out with a rusty railroad spike)

Destiny's Rehab is reporting Alicia has decided to go with a track that doesn't make you want to punch poodles and kick kittens the way "Put It In A Love Song" does. Bitch is a humanitarian!

From the looks of the leaks a few weeks ago, I don't think they even had a director... they didn't need one! All they needed was the video camera from a stepped on prepaid Tracfone, 1 extra large gumbo pot, 2 cross-dressing burn victims, 3 bleeding meth scabs, 1 tablespoon of discharge puss, a 40cc syringe of warmed over death, 3 used pap smear q-tips, Tyra Sanchez's teeth, and one of Beyonces nipple hairs and VOILA!! FART!!


1 comment: