Monday, May 23, 2011

About Beyonce's 5 Finger Discount Billboard Awards Performance...



Yesterday was Sunday, so that must mean for some it's time to violate a couple of the 10 commandments. Mostly THOU SHALT NOT STEAL & THOU SHALT NOT LIE (aka bare false witness). So, Beyonce was given the award for being the most unoriginal scam artist of the MILLENIUM yesterday, and although I didn't watch that bullfart (I had more important things to do like wash my hair, paint my toenails, feed the cat, do crossword puzzles, etc...) I already know (without watching) that it was going to be a show full of dandruff flakes, crotch-rot, delusion, theft, lies & videotape. Maybe I'm psychic, but from what I'm hearing, that's EXACTLY what it was, chile.

Glad I spent my time wisely, because now my hair is bouncy fresh and my toes are really cute! :)

1 comment:

  1. If you are going for most excellent contents like myself, only pay a visit
    this web page everyday for the reason that it gives quality contents,
    thanks

    Look at my web blog; diet plans that work
    my webpage :: Diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete